Friday, September 13, 2013

The Weather Is Changing

Happy Friday the 13th! Some people dread this day. I usually don't but today has lived up to its scary name. I will be happy when it's over! I don't really believe in all superstitions. I own a black cat, Jynks, and he walks in front of my path every day. His picture is below. He's a regal kitty. Very independent, as most cats are, and he is quite vocal. He is the opposite of our other cat, Leo, who can barely make a sound when he meows and is quite playful. Leo thinks he's a dog and likes to play fetch. Jynks is content to sit outside on the deck and torture the birds nearby. I love them both! 

I haven't exercised in the last couple of days because of bowling (which was HORRIBLE by the way) and weather issues. But the weather is a changing. Today the high is 68 and sunny. Perfect walking weather! I'm so excited that I can head straight to the park after work and not walk in 95 degree weather. I tried that on Monday and almost passed out. I was only able to make it 2 miles, but a little was better than none at all. I love the weather change. The feel of fall in the air, football games, leaves changing, a nice breeze. The thing I do not like is the allergies that come with it! Both kids are sick and blowing noses and missing school. With all the rain we had this summer, I am wondering if this weather change isn't going to bring some serious winter weather. This part worries me. I need to find something I can do indoors to exercise without joining a gym. I am not keen on exercise videos because the area I have to work with at home is VERY small. I guess I'll have to get creative! I do enjoy the Wii and I'll still be bowling until April. Winter months are hard when it comes to losing weight and I am trying to lose as much as I can before it gets here. I am anxious to hear what you do when it comes to the winter months! Share your thoughts in the comments. 

Well, I'm off to walk. Thanks for reading and if you're in KY, enjoy this gorgeous weather we're having! And GO BIG BLUE!!! 


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment