Tuesday, September 10, 2013

There's Good News & Bad News

Well, some good news is here! Yesterday I weighed in and lost a pound! Today I weighed in (completely out of curiosity) and I lost another pound! Truth be told, it's because I had a bathroom trip that I shall not describe to you. But they are normal for me and if you know me and my IBS struggles (which is one of the reasons I even doing this weight loss/eating better thing), then you will understand what I am talking about! Total weight loss so far is 13lbs! One of my favorite numbers! They say the first 10 are easy and the next 10 are hard. I had hit a plateau, so let's hope I am moving past it. 

Bad news, my clothes are big and I have absolutely NO money to get some that fit. I guess it's time to dig into my closet and see what is completely out of style but yet still fits! I honestly don't even know what size I am. But I did buy a killer dress at Macy's a month ago that I have been waiting to get into. It was so cheap and a size smaller than I was at the time. I am going to put that puppy on and see what happens! :)

In other news, I walked 2 miles in extreme heat yesterday and about passed out (as marathon runners kept on going past me) and tonight I bowl. Last week's performance was sad at best. Let's hope I can break 150 tonight. My team could use it. We were tied for 2nd place. I see a big slip this week. 

Anyway! Just wanted to share the good news! Sometimes consistently walking and eating better does work! (and good Lord, I miss a good McDonald's Coke!) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you!!!!!! figure out what size you are and let me kno....since i've lost 50lbs.I have every size imaginable.....and by the way~~~~~ I never gave up on my Coke...just cut back~~~~~I MUST HAVE MY CAFFIENE!!!!! Love u bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete